You're not alone !!
There are hundreds of patients like you who stay home or return home to recover from a medical condition or illness. They want to be as independent as possible, but remain connected to their healthcare provider—to feel confident in the quality and continuity of health care after they leave the hospital. They always look for holistic home care support at home with medical equipment and devices on rent with nursing support.
MY HOME HEALTH is an initiative from SPARSH Group, to provide premium quality Homecare Health solution. With the expertise of MY HOME HEALTH, you’re never alone. We have a comprehensive range of home care professionals, products and services that provide a seamless transition from hospital to home and even in long term.
Whether you are choosing a provider for skilled nursing, physical therapy or help with personal care services, we can assist you. Count on SPARSH HEALTHCARE to bring high-quality care to your home.
- "Me and my husband took our ***** vaccine last year. Our doctor recommended it to take for once in a year for next three years. Eventually I forgot it. One lady from SPARSH called me up two days before the scheduled date this year. They send the stock with a person who injected the same to both of us. We really loved their gesture and professionalism."
- “I live in Orlando with my husband. My parents stay almost alone at Barackpore, near Kolkata city. My mother got slipped in bathroom and got a complex fracture at hip joint. She was undergone a very complicated surgery at a Kolkata hospital. Even after discharge from hospital, doctor advised her to just be on bed at home with complete movement restrictions for complete recovery. He also asked to arrange couple of equipment and support devices at home. I found MY HOME HEALTH on web and contacted them over phone and Mail. They were very prompt on their responses and guided us thoroughly with all technical and commercial scopes of their service very transparently. They arranged everything at my home at Kolkata and kept the close observation on my mother’s comfort regularly. I never met them, but their service quality and our overall satisfaction level is just more than 100%. Frankly, we never expected such level of professional service in my very own Kolkata.”
- " I am taking Insulin cartridge in regular basis for my wife from SPARSH. I am happy with their timely follow up. They always call us up before I finish the last vial. "
" My husband suffered a massive cerebral stroke and was admitted to ****** Hospital, Kolkata for three months. At the time of discharge, the doctor asked me to arrange couple of medical equipment at my home for my husband as he was not being able to move by his own and was also with respiratory distress. One of family friend recommended My Home Health for this service. They have arranged all the equipment like Hospital bed, Oxygen supplement, Vital monitor and Air mattress within a very short notice at my home even before the discharge of my husband. They have provided extraordinary service for five months in continuation. Once I required an emergency BiPAP ventilator at the mid of the night and they supplied the unit at 3 AM in that night itself. I am highly impressed with their professionalism and quality personal touch. I wish them to prosper in life and hope, more and more helpless people like me get the benefits of their service. All the best !!"
Fluctuating Pressure Air MattressA Landmark technology to take care about a wound. Even for a deep rooted one.
Normal Non Fluctuating Air MattressFor normal wound For using after a wound recovery
Manual Hospital Fowler Bed
Automatic Hospital Bed Fowler
Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Multi Para Monitor
Benefits of Home Healthcare
There’s no place like home. Here are just a few of the benefits of using an Assisted Discharge with SPARSH Team,
- Physicians find many patients recover sooner and more comfortably in the familiar surroundings of their home than they do in a hospital.
- Home care helps reduce medical costs without loss of quality.
- Patients tend to stay involved in their care and to feel more independent at home.
- Home care gives you the opportunity to be reunited with your family in familiar surroundings and still receive the care you need.
- Home care treatment plans are tailored to fit your individual lifestyle.